Swarovski Crystal Pearl Earings !!


I usually prefer the "real thing" when it comes to gemstone and pearl beads, but I am very impressed with Swarovski's line of faux pearl beads. They come in wonderful colors and are perfectly round, one advantage to man-made pearls.
These elegant dangle earrings, with a beautiful combination of Ivory Swarovski round pearls and sterling silver are a sight to see. Perfect for that evening out or for a bride on her special day
You can't help but feel glamorous when you wear these.

1 comment:

  1. I have this earings , thank you so much , i sent pictures of this earings to my friends , they love it ,,
    thinking about buying the necklace , let you know ,, by the way i sent you my email for the etsy giveaway ,

    ReplyDelete

pLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, THANK YOU !!!