Pearl, Crystals and Goldstone Cascade Bracelet






This semi-precious stones create a handmade accessory that will compliment many outfits and look great on any occassion.
Lovely Little goldstones, with their fine copper glitter. The bracelet is 7-5/8 inches long and 3/8 inch wide with a fold over clasp. The metal is Silver -Plated tone and the bracelet is in wonderful condition.
Pearl and Goldstone Cascade Bracelet Shimmering large Goldstone and Olive Green crystal beads with Ivory freshwater pearls .

3 comments:

  1. I honestly am in LOVE with the earrings necklace and bracelet lol
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still think this bracelet is my all time favorite necklace and earrings ..love this to death..BTW how have you been? I am wantting to do an Interview with you ...email me I will send you Questions so i can post on my blog :)
    mrsbrooksATgmail.com
    Hugs
    Ness

    ReplyDelete

pLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENT, THANK YOU !!!